This is a key role within our Data Intelligence practice and you will be expected to work as part of a team alongside our DI strategists and DI consultants as well as with wider departments including front-end developers, strategy, UX and client services. This role is ideally suited for someone who has 3 years+ experience in analytical positions and is looking to develop their career working within the digital space.
- Strategic consultancy on appropriate analytics technologies & partner management
- Best in class deployment working with in-house or external development teams including:
- Production of analytical data layer specifications using Google Tag Manager and Tealium
- Setup and configuration of Tag Management & Analytics tools including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Google Analytics 360
- Data compliancy testing & auditing of existing setup
- Monitor and improve data quality and accuracy of reporting.
- Collaborating with the wider DI sub-divisions to ensure we are maximising the data opportunity for our clients
- Support in best practice guidelines for how the teams collect behavioural data.
- As required supporting internal initiatives within DI
- Supporting our PR and marketing functions as required
- Support in further recruitment into the Data Intelligence practice
- Be a friendly type who loves data and working within a great team environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager ideally working on enterprise level deployments and using GA360 products
- A grounding in CSS, HTML and Java Script
- Ideally an experience with media tags, role / usage – Double Click, Adwords, Google conversion etc.
- An awareness of broader data collection platforms including Firebase, BigQuery, Tealium, Adobe, Optimize, Optimize 360 and VWO
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Confident and commercially minded providing you with the ability to use business insight to take responsibility and make decisions
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn and develop