AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Carta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon Beers!
About the role:
As a senior member of the Client Services team, your no. 1 responsibility will be to grow revenue from key existing AmazeRealise Clients (be that a portfolio of Clients or a single Client), with a growth target of £5 - 8m p/a.
Using your deep understanding of the challenges faced by today’s C-suite, you will create new contacts and identify new challenges and opportunities for AmazeRealise to demonstrate Human Advantage and support our Clients in transforming their businesses.
This is not an Account Management role, rather Account Development. The focus is entirely on growth and operating at the most senior level where transformative discussions take place.
We have a commitment to the creation of Human Advantage in the way that we work with each other, our clients, and the end-users of our work. Our teams think ‘people first, technology second’, taking the world’s most innovative technologies and making them subservient to the human need. A Client Partner at AmazeRealise would intuitively be able to translate the values of Human Advantage into commercial benefit for the most senior clients and their teams, simultaneously developing the best relationships, environment and working practices for Human Advantage to achieve its full potential.
- Generating significant, profitable growth in key accounts
- Establish a ‘trusted advisor’ role with C-suite prospects and clients and earn the right to expand our scope and remit.
- Create and implement ambitious accounts developments strategies, based upon the values of Human Advantage
- Build new senior relationships within your Client accounts and via your network. Use these relationships to secure new revenue for AmazeRealise
- Create opportunities for our Clients to partner together for mutual gain
- Plan and run Client events, in conjunction with marketing and discipline leads
- Work your network to secure referrals and introductions to new prospects
- Take a leading role in developing links with key business communities and professional groups
- Generate thought leadership content, represent AmazeRealise at industry events and use these activities to extend your network and identify new opportunities
- Work with our Kin + Carta group agencies to secure opportunities outside of the AmazeRealise remit. Use the breadth of our Group capabilities to secure new revenue streams
- Relentlessly walk the corridors of our client’s offices, co-locating when required.
What we need from you:
- Tenacious and driven, inspiring others with your positivity and restless desire to succeed.
- A personable, likeable relationship builder with high emotional intelligence.
- A natural inclination to take responsibility and hold the highest standards against anything that has your name attached to it.
- A strategic thinker, able to consult at the most senior level and reflect the commercial language of our client’s businesses.
- A change maker
- Naturally straight-talking with the ability to communicate complex technology in very human terms.
- An analytical thinker comfortable with creative, operational, strategic and logistical problem-solving.
- A connective matchmaker, seamlessly linking clients and problems with the best AmazeRealise specialists and solutions.
- Driven by commercial success of the business
- Passionate about the impact technology has on the world around us
- Able to evidence significant account growth resulting in accounts generating +£4m p/a
- Excellent commercial and negotiating skills
- Solid experience in securing new name business
- Open to (occasional) domestic and international travel to fulfil your role and growth responsibilities.