AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 5 UK sites in Shoreditch, Soho, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have St Ives Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Content Administrator to join the AmazeRealise Development team. The successful candidate will work alongside the delivery team to perform daily updates of content on the website, whilst ensuring best practice and protocols are adhered to.
We’re looking for someone with 2–3 years’ content experience - you will need to have awesome communications skills and a natural desire to deliver exceptional results for your clients and AmazeRealise.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The main purpose of the role is to update the client’s website with changes they require to their content, including data, copy, images and rich media assets.
- The Web Content Administrator also provides technical support to users and will liaise with the wider development team.
Reporting to the Senior Content Administrator and Project Manager you will be organised, proactive and keen to act as a highly visible, trusted practitioner to all stakeholders.
This role is split between AmazeRealise and our client’s office based in Burgh Heath, (just outside of Epsom).
- You will be required to work 4 days onsite at our client’s office and will be working alongside our client’s digital team to manage collaborative projects.
- You will be working closely with a Project Manager to complete tasks in priority order.
- Collating and inputting content into Content Management Systems and other systems with great consistency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Testing and quality assurance for all content elements
- Communicating with client face to face understand requirements
- Updating systems with relevant information related to the client and the work performed
- Creating training information and assisting users in use of the CMS and other technical systems when necessary
- Maintaining governance documentation
- Designing and creating user guides
- Performing QA checks on internal sites
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, email & face to face
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must possess excellent prioritisation skills in order to meet deadlines
- Articulate with good command of English languages (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of HTML, image editing, copy updating
- Experience dealing with clients and supporting clients
- Proactive self-starter who has proven experience of using initiative whilst following direction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to speak to clients at all levels
- Organised and methodical
- Be able to follow instructions carefully and ask relevant questions where necessary
- Used to working in an environment under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems, but otherwise will have a proven aptitude for using technical systems
- Basic understanding of SEO/marketing techniques and practices
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
You will be joining a very successful team based in London as well as directly on-site with the client in Epsom.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!
In return for your hard work we offer;
- a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, afternoon Beers!