PURPOSE OF JOB:
The role of the Data Dashboarding Consultant is to design business intelligence and data visualisation dashboards to address client strategic and operational needs. They will leverage relevant technology and visualization techniques to make information more accessible and intuitive for our clients.
The primary focus of the role is the front end presentation of data that drives action for our clients. This incorporates stakeholder workshops to map out and prioritise goals, dashboard architecture, consultancy on dashboard technology, prototyping & design and dashboard production & embedding into the business.
An understanding of data ingestion technologies and techniques and an understanding of the concept of data models is also important.
You will be expected to work as part of a team alongside our DI strategists and other DI consultants as well as with wider departments including strategy, user experience, development and client services. This role is ideally suited for someone who experience in analytical and insight positions and is looking to develop their career working within the digital space. Ideally you will have experience running similar programmes for clients in your previous role(s).
- Attending client scoping workshops alongside our client service team
- Create dashboard architecture documentation to communicate how dashboards aligns into client goals and objectives
- Plan and build dashboards using Google Data Studio, Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau
- In collaboration with DI Data Collection/Developers building the scripts and API’s to connect data
- Utilisation of data extractions tools such as Next Analytics or Supermetrics to extract data
- Supporting in the development of products / services development
- Supporting our PR and marketing functions as required
- Understanding of digital channels & metrics. It’s critical that you understand the context of the data that you are presenting
- A grounding in the following analytical software packages – Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics would be highly beneficial
- Experience with reporting to support multiple stakeholder goals
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using Dashboarding products in particular Data Studio, PowerBI
- Proficient use of PowerPoint/Google Slides and all office tools
- Confident and commercially minded providing you with the ability to use business insight to take responsibility and make decisions
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being proactive and a willingness to learn and develop
- Wider dashboard technology experience - Kibana, Qlik and Domo
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification)
- Data warehousing experience
- Working directly with C-Suite stakeholders
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!