You will be expected to work as part of a team alongside our DI strategists and other DI consultants as well as with wider departments including strategy, user experience and client services. This role is ideally suited for someone who has 2-3 years’ experience in analytical positions and is looking to develop their career working within the digital space.
- Ownership of client accounts as allocated by the Lead Optimisation Strategist
- Client consultancy in tandem with client services & project management teams
- Data analysis & actionable recommendations using a range of digital analytics tools including Google Analytics, Webtrends and Adobe.
- Compile recommendations using PowerPoint or Excel and should be able to tell a compelling story with data.
- Compile testing and optimisation plans that are bespoke to the individual client.
- Report accurately and efficiently on test programme results.
- Delivery of A/B & MVT testing & personalisation programmes in their entirety using Visual Website Optimiser, Optimize360, Optimizely or Maxymiser and all related tools that go with it.
- Be a data evangelist!
- Active leadership with our optimisation technology partners
- As required supporting internal initiatives within DI
- Supporting our PR and marketing functions as required
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Google Analytics
- 2-3 years experience using at least 2 of the following testing tools – Visual Website Optimiser, Optimize360, Optimizely or Maxymiser.
- Ability to use and mine insight from Crazy Egg, HotJar, SessionCam or similar.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and all office tools.
- Confident and commercially minded providing you with the ability to use business insight to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Client facing experience is advantageous.
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn and develop