About the role
This is the perfect role for someone early in their career, who has developed core competencies in all aspects of digital marketing to hone those skills. Actively supported by the head of each specialism there is an enormous opportunity to grow and develop as a professional to deliver exceptional, unified, channel neutral work. The role will involve working across a diverse range of industries from rail, to FMCG, travel & leisure, food, tech and automotive to deliver against client objectives that span the entire customer journey.
- Collating and reporting on monthly performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Performing keyword research for both SEO and PPC, to ensure that content is targeted at brands’ audiences.
- Creating research-led content briefs to improve visibility for relevant search queries
- Managing and creating content calendars.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in search, social and paid media and advising on new channels and approaches.
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis for clients.
- Creating media lists based on off-site SEO audits.
- Working with the PR department to help distribute & promote content to target publishers.
- Working with the PR team to identify and manage influencers.
- Passionate and driven in all aspects of digital marketing - constantly on top of the opportunities in the market.
- Good communicator – it is vital you are able to communicate effectively to both the internal AmazeRealise teams and to clients.
- Team player – must be able to work well as part of a team but equally must be a motivated individual who can operate with light touch supervision
- Proficiency in Excel including the use of pivot tables, custom sorted lists, vlookups and filtering is a must.
- Ideally experienced across the following SEO tools - SearchMetrics, Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, AHREFS, SEO Moz, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Xenu
- Working knowledge on Video optimisation in particular YouTube as well as understanding the concepts behind appstore optimisation
- Experience of HTML mark up and Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Bing Ads desirable but not essential.
- A CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous online marketing experience ideally from digital / media agency (2-3 years).