It’s about logic and magic; delivering actionable insights from research (existing and commissioning original), using modelling and planning tools to create strategic recommendations for prospective and existing clients in bids and briefs.
Day to Day Objectives
- With a deep understanding of online channels and user behaviours and how they impact the customer journey, responsible for the direction of campaign and digital acquisition/retention strategies - supporting the strategy team to deliver well researched and successful recommendations.
- Proactively supporting the new business efforts of the agency - identifying opportunities within existing and new clients
- Working with existing agency Strategy, CX and Content Planning models, and adopting new frameworks where appropriate to communicate vision and strategy to clients and prospects.
- Helping design solutions that will create measurable return for clients in line with their performance needs e.g. audience engagement, customer acquisition, customer retention, market share, revenue, lifetime value.
- Presenting credible solutions to mid-level clients in well-constructed written documents and engaging verbal and visual presentations.
- Developing trusted adviser relationships with financial services, sport, travel and media clients.
- Working collaboratively with other teams, predominantly UX, Content, Analytics and Creative on integrated digital solutions, and working with Client Services and New Business teams to sell these in to clients and prospects.
- Understanding and creating reports across a variety of client work, providing actionable insights and recommendations to apply the learnings
- Supporting the delivery of innovation and ideation workshops to clients and delivering internal education sessions to ensure the agency is on the bleeding edge of innovation
- Responsible for strategic output and guiding delivery of strategy across the customer journey
- Responsible for collaborating with internal teams to guide creative executions
- Responsible for client relationships and stakeholders management with key clients - forming long-term strategic partnerships/ trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Responsible for gathering key requirements in meetings and from clients
- Responsible for creating insight driven, effective communication strategies that stand the test of time
- Responsible for client presentations and pitches.
- Responsible for running Google Ventures sprints, workshops, journey mapping and persona creation.
- Develop relationships and partner closely with DI & UX, Client Services, Project Management, Ops and Technology to align team priorities.
- Fully up to date on the latest content formats, channels and strategies and able to share knowledge internally
- Keep ahead of relevant standards and guidelines that influence solution performance
- Keep ahead of client planning strategies and business objectives - proactive approach
- Proven experience in a digital / creative agency
- Excellent analytical, solution-oriented thinking and ideation
- Deep understanding of native channel analytics solutions and insight platforms
- Strong presentation skills
- Possess strong collaboration skills with internal and external teams
- Quick thinker, proven ability to uncover and solve the problem
AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 5 UK sites in London Blackfriars Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Karta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
“We create Human Advantage.” We put people first then apply the endless possibilities of technology
(Human. Strategic, Creative. Innovative.)
“Produce work that works.” We create brilliant work with measurable outcomes for our clients and our business.
(Commercial. Effective. Expert. Invested.)
“Earn the right.” We value our client relationships and work tirelessly to enrich them.
(Committed. Passionate. Proactive. Accountable.)
“Listen & Share.” We communicate openly and listen to all with respect and encouragement.
(Inclusive. Honest. Aware. Respectful.)
“Learn every day.” We work hard to be better every single day.
(Driven. Ambitious. Inquisitive. Pragmatic.)
“Be stronger together.” We connect skills, people, opportunities and clients together as a business and as part of our Group family. (Collaborative. Connected. Personal. Kinship.)
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!