AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Carta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!
- Implement a customer acquisition strategy to drive leads, retention and increase brand presence
- Ownership of brand identity
- Generate and manage creative digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse KPI's, reporting on campaign results, engagement etc
- Track conversion rates and support the ongoing development of the company website, ensuring high quality content and clarity of messages
- Devise strategies to drive traffic to company websites
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Create and oversee the company’s social media strategy
- Oversee company’s event strategy, ensuring a high quality programme of events is delivered
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Report to the Directors on a regular basis
What we need from you:
- Current knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creating marketing opportunities
- Demonstrable experience in leading marketing activities in the agency/consultancy sector
- Strong marketing budgeting experience
- Event management
- Strong digital communications background
- Good knowledge of SEO and web analytics
- Ability to be creative with the budget that you have
- Excellent team management: mentoring, coaching and developing
- Senior level stakeholder engagement
- Relationship building and communication (across departments)
- Prioritisation and the ability to remain level headed under pressure
- Ability to problem solve, influence and persuade
- Attention to detail
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) is a plus
You will be joining a very talented Marketing team based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!