The UX team are key to a huge number of client projects across the UK and Europe so occasional travel to client site will be a given. We also have a highly collaborative approach across the group, so there’s a fantastic opportunity to work with our sister agencies based in Chicago, New York and Buenos Aires.
Working closely with the wider strategy and data intelligence team this role will be split between team management, new business development, client engagement and project oversight. The successful candidate will be a seasoned User Experience professional with agency experience and commercial exposure to the full project life cycle. We are also looking for someone to lead from the front, showcasing a strong technical expertise as well as the willingness to get stuck in and lead complex design and build projects.
As a figurehead for the department a key element of this role will be to implement and inspire the continuous improvement of best practise, communication and mentorship in the team. Relationship building at all levels will be essential as we’re looking for a motivational leader who will drive the team to succeed.
New Business is also crucial to this role so building client relationships, stakeholder management and the ability to deliver stand out pitches is key.
- Experience in line management, mentoring and development of a UX team.
- Proven ability to input into and manage new business opportunities.
- Engaging, managing and maintaining Senior client relationships and expectations.
- Strong communication skills in both internal and client teams
- Flexible approach to work, splitting time between new business, project work and managing the day to day team.
- Experience of managing the full project life cycle. From discovery, research and defining the UX strategies, to delivering digital experiences, supporting the build process as well as ongoing optimisations.
- Expert knowledge in UX craft skills
- Hands on experience on large scale design and build projects.
- Self-starter who can motivate, inspire and grow a team.