AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Carta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary;
- 33 days annual holiday
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!
About the role:
We’re looking for an imaginative, experienced and ambitious Lead Creative, to help drive one of our flagship consumer accounts. Someone with a passion for bringing ideas to life through digital channels and media; dedicated to producing exceptional, cutting-edge national campaign work.
You’ll be proactively seeking to push the boundaries of cross-platform digital communications, winning awards and pursuing a senior position in a global agency.
Your creative vision and ability to communicate a compelling story will sit central to our work, and your desire to push the boundaries at the right time, while also knowing when to be pragmatic are key to our success.
You will be joining a team of multi-skilled digital creatives - accustomed to creating cut-through campaigns and crafting social content for some of the country’s most recognisable brands. Our work is showcased by the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as best-in-market.
So, do you know your ‘DMPU’ from your ’Instant Experience’ ?
If you do, you’ll be someone with a working knowledge of creative media formats and an appreciation for brand consistency. With a keen eye for detail when it comes to design and art direction, and an understanding and appreciation for creative copywriting would also be beneficial.
You’ll be comfortable working on fast paced creative accounts, with the ability to interrogate, question and push the the quality of the creative brief. Taking a strategic and creative view of our clients problems and opportunities; using audience insights and data to inform your creative thinking. Your creative responses should display a working knowledge of current digital trends, told through clear and compelling creative solutions.
You’ll be comfortable presenting your ideas both to internal and external audiences. Having the acumen and intelligence to interpret and action client feedback effectively.
From idea generation, directing photo-shoots or crafting social media video posts - you’ll be able to articulate your creative decisions clearly and concisely, providing constructive feedback to others to deliver best in class digital content.
You will be used to working in a multidisciplinary team of writers, designers, coders and project managers. And be comfortable managing your ideas from brief through to delivery. You will be expected to get your hands dirty too; especially during busy periods. So having experience of executing your ideas to a high-level is important, and being able to direct a design team is also essential to success.
Acting as a mentor to other designers in the Creative Team, under the guidance of the Art/Design Director and collaborating with a wider account team, we are looking for someone to lead the vision and execution of a wide array of campaigns, often juggling multiple projects.
What you'll do
- Living and breathing our client’s brands.
- Understanding their strategic goals and the needs of their customers.
- Ability to communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts for a wide array of digital campaigns with passion and enthusiasm.
- A self starter; able to lead a design team in the execution of digital campaigns.
- Confidently present creative solutions to clients on a regular basis, building a rapport and trust in the process.
- Experienced in using the latest design and presentation software (Notably Adobe CC)
- Ensure quality control by following review and sign off processes with Creative/Art Director.
- Able to manage multiple projects and report on their status internally.
- Experienced at working with Project Managers and Client Services teams.
- Ensure your creative vision is executed to its fullest.
- Upholding the high standards of our clients’ brands.
- Going above and beyond in order to deliver for our clients.
What we need from you:
- A natural communicator, who enjoys working with a diverse and driven peer group.
- Imaginative and enthusiastic hands-on creative thinker, who exhibits a natural instinct and flair.
- Willing to push for the adoption of new and innovative ideas.
- An unwavering desire to deliver quality in their craft.
- Leads by example, to mentor and grow a team of talented designers/creatives.
- Keeps abreast of current digital marketing and design trends.
You will be joining a very talented creative team based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!