AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications based across 4 UK sites in London, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool.
We create Human Advantage. We put people first then apply the endless possibilities of technology
(Human. Strategic, Creative. Innovative.)
Produce work that works. We create brilliant work with measurable outcomes for our clients and our business.
(Commercial. Effective. Expert. Invested.)
Earn the right. We value our client relationships and work tirelessly to enrich them.
(Committed. Passionate. Proactive. Accountable.)
Listen & Share. We communicate openly and listen to all with respect and encouragement.
(Inclusive. Honest. Aware. Respectful.)
Learn every day. We work hard to be better every single day.
(Driven. Ambitious. Inquisitive. Pragmatic.)
Be stronger together. We connect skills, people, opportunities and clients together as a business and as part of our Group family. (Collaborative. Connected. Personal. Kinship.)
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon Beers!
Day to Day Objectives
The Lead will work closely with the Senior stakeholders within a global automotive business, involving frequent travel across Europe. Working across 6 connected workstreams from Content and Campaign Strategy, guiding the multi-agency Editorial Board through to guiding the strategic Optimisation programme, the Lead will be experienced in multi-agency, multi-market environments and be able to align clients and agencies around a common strategic vision regardless of their digital maturity.
The Lead works closely with the Customer Experience Director and Head of Strategy to drive the department's vision and ensuring the agreed quality baseline is always delivered. Working with agency teams across the business, leading with rigour and aligning stakeholders at all levels to deliver successful commercial solutions. Sharing knowledge and approaches to inspire and guide team members is a core part of the role.
Responsible for ensuring a high quality of work is leaving the department so the ability to ‘dip in’ to projects and critique work in a constructive way is essential. The ability to make intuitive strategic decisions without having the full detail (on projects guiding other strategists for example) is necessary, as is the ability to direct the teams on a course of action - gaining consensus where there is discord.
Focusing on identifying and meeting the training needs of the team - working to fill gaps in knowledge and develop the strategic skills of the department, leading by example and instilling the right attitudes in the team.
Advanced presentation skills with C-Suite experience is a given in the lead role, and the ability to train and develop other team members’ presentation skills is equally important. Identifying new initiatives to enhance the way we strategically partner with clients to ensure they generate new and broader revenue streams.
The lead role stretches beyond having the logic and magic skills of a brilliant strategist. It’s about having the softer people skills to achieve the strategic outcome - communicating with, negotiating with and managing the personalities of clients, team members and reports to ensure the right decisions are made.
The Lead will develop trusted advisorship at a senior level within the client business, proactively working alongside the client service teams to devise and implement growth, CX and communications strategies. The lead will be the central source of truth for the strategic direction on their clients - including continuously identifying insight and innovation needs/initiatives and selling these in. As comfortable presenting creative work as a business strategy, the Lead has a pivotal role in proposing new initiatives, making the business case and then driving them successfully to fruition.
The Lead paves the way for the internal teams to deliver against the strategic vision and ability to see the longer term/bigger picture. Making smart business, casting and budgetary decisions, ensuring that all agency team members (up to Board level) are fully bought into strategic vision and recommendations, enabling the business to operate seamlessly.
Driving the agency’s growth plan by becoming the trusted adviser of more senior client stakeholders, thus opening up larger business transformation opportunities. The role includes articulating the role and benefits of Strategy throughout the business, ensuring it permeates the culture, enabling the whole agency to become more proactive and drive a qualified value proposition.
- Line management of 2 strategists and a graduate while in the department
- Manage your team to ensure that team efficiency (Utilisation, holidays) is to plan.
- Maintain clear and consistent reporting on progress, updates & performance against timelines.
- Responsible for the strategic output and quality of the team – supporting and guiding team members.
- Responsible for client relationships and stakeholders management with key strategy clients.
- Responsible for client presentations and pitches.
- Responsible for running sprints, workshops, journey mapping and persona creation.
- Create and form long-term strategic partnerships to become a trusted advisor with a focus on internal business and B2B customers challenges through deeper data insights and observations.
- Develop relationships and partner closely with DI & UX, Client Services, Project Management, Ops and Technology to align team priorities.
- Find ways to streamline initiatives or remove inhibiting processes to increase the company’s ability to scale.
- Aid in the development and recognition of internal and client IP.
- Engage cross-functional teams to deliver lean/agile internal processes and procedures.
- Keep up to date with relevant standards and guidelines that influence solution performance
- Keep abreast of client planning strategies and business objectives
Develops and Manages Talent
- Responsible for providing guidance and focus within the team inline with AmazeRealise’s business objectives and quality baseline.
- Cultural initiatives - Helps establish the ‘culture of curiosity’ and culture of publishing
- Inspires team, mentorship programme. Graduate programme - implementation
- Responsible for team training - Self-guided plus PDP based recommendations
- Build the right talent to achieve desired business results through attracting and hiring top talent.
- Coach, mentor and develop talent by providing tools and techniques that improve their effectiveness.
- Developing relationships with relevant sister agencies to develop opportunities and drive strategic agenda.
- Promote a collaborative approach to develop new business opportunities and value improvements.
Client and Care Quality
- At all times strive to provide total client satisfaction from discovery through to delivery process which continuously focuses on improvement.
- Constantly remain vigilant for improvement possibilities in the operation of the Company, bringing these to the attention of the organisation.
Business and Management Approach
- Personal Effectiveness – I have a keen situational analysis – the ability to size up situations quickly and accurately, and an 80/20 mindset.
- Drive for Results – I consistently set high standards for performance for self and team. I facilitate and drive change effectively.
- People Leadership – I use personal influence rather than position, and I develop talent and coach others to help them succeed.
- Grow the Business – I bring industry and market knowledge and relevant practices into the business to enable scaling up.