About the role
The Programme Manager is responsible for initiation, implementation and support of strategic programmes and complex large-scale projects for our key clients (typically £500k+ revenue). They ensure project scope is defined, create and manage the project plan, and provide direction to all members of the project team.
The Programme Manager is ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects and overall programmes in complex client stakeholder environments to ensure that the goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
In addition to senior client engagement responsibility, the Programme Manager plays a key role in the company in terms of mentoring junior members of the delivery team, and working closely with the Head of Department to set direction, define best practice in terms of agency process and tools. They will possess strong leadership qualities.
- PMI, PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner or Scrum Master accreditation preferred
- Extensive experience managing projects for blue-chip firms/clients
- Including experience as a Senior Project Manager / Producer in a web/digital consulting environment
- Evidence of management of project teams of 15-20 people or more to successful conclusion
- Managed projects with consulting revenue of £500k+
- Top class communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Managed relationships at a senior level within large corporations. Comfortable working with senior management
- Proven client management abilities to negotiate scope and finances
- Experience of crisis management situations with positive results (optional)
- Proven organisational skills
- Very strong meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to run client workshops of up to 10 people on multiple subject areas
- Can articulate Project Management methodology – processes, practices, controls, team management, project delivery phases
- Ability to turn requirements into a viable project plan and marshal resources required to deliver
- Strong follow-through orientation
- Business process orientation
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Self-starter and self-learner
- Ability to work independently with little direction and tight deadlines
- Ability to put administrative structure and organisation in place on new or existing projects
- Ability to motivate others and provide a positive project environment
- Ability to manage third parties and external resources
- Previous exposure to complex Content Management Systems
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.