AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 5 UK sites in Shoreditch, Soho, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have St Ives Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
About the Role:
Working within our PMO, the Resource Coordinator plays a key role in helping manage the supply and demand of resources against client and internal facing projects. Ensuring that the right resources are supplied to the right projects, with the right skills, at the right time.
The Resource Coordinator works in the Casting Team and reports into the Resource Manager to ensure that our overall business utilisation is being carefully managed.
You will contribute into capacity planning to help ensure we have highly productive resources that can contribute to projects in the timeliest of manners.
This role allows you to develop a wide variety of interpersonal skills, helping us to quickly react to new opportunities and challenges facing our clients.
It’s an exciting time to join the business and we are about to embark on the implementation of a new system across the business that will bring together all the elements in the lifecycle of a project – you with be instrumental in the roll out of this over the coming months.
- Contribute to the definition, development and operational processes that enable effective resource assignments across multiple departments and disciplines
- Coordinate the timely and accurate collation of accurate resource intelligence, covering skills and disciplines, assignments and requested allocations, and future pipeline resource requirements
- Act as a resource planning expert across multiple disciplines
- Perform initial assessments of capacity (supply vs demand), highlighting under/over supply, and work with senior managers to initially remedy
- Perform QA checks to ensure data quality is accurate and maintained in a timely manner
- Match resource requests to specific resource skill sets and availability, whilst maximising utilisation, and propose options to senior team members
- Present management information to the Resource Manager
- Manage the onboarding plans for new Project Managers and maximise the speed to competency through a control and tailored initiation period, which includes reusable content aligned with other teams within the organisation
- Lead capability gap analysis reviews, sharing initial findings with Resource Managers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Resource Coordinator / PMO Analyst / Project Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills with a logical mind
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently and under supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong negotiator with commercial awareness
- Positive, ambitious, proactive and enthusiastic to change
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Process and data driven, with the ability to identify risks
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Facilitating meetings and managing actions
- Experience of data handling and dashboard reporting
- Experience of Enterprise Resource Management tools
- Experience of Resource Allocation techniques and use of Skills Matrices
- Experience of Supply / Demand principles
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!