AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 5 UK sites in Shoreditch, Soho, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have St Ives Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!
About the role:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will need to have strong experience of working within a digital agency, including consumer campaign-based experience across multiple digital channels. You will have solid experience of digital processes and solutions, design and build project experience also an advantage but not essential.
You’ll need to be as comfortable in client meetings as you are interpreting your client requests and identifying the best approaches. You’ll work closely with the project team to make sure that we successfully deliver campaign work on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for, generating the exceptional results. We also expect you to be able to contribute to business growth and develop the accounts and the relationships.
What you'll do
- Provide excellent client service to mid/senior level clients
- Ability to present confidently and take control of a meeting
- Proactive reporting and idea generation
- Oversee your accounts on a day to day ensuring we deliver on our promises
- Understand your client and their business, inside out
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Anticipate and solve your client’s problems
- Understand the bigger picture of the agency and the client
- Support the Senior Account Director on management and development of the account/s
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Gain a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including stakeholders
- Respond to client briefs and deliver strong proposals / Statements of Work
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends
- Contribute to the monitoring and meeting of monthly revenue targets
What we need from you:
- Someone who loves developing relationships with clients and our internal team
- Ability to take the lead on projects, plan and strategize
- Understand, interpret and challenge client requests
- Provide direction for more junior members of the team
- An eye for detail to ensure quality output
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Financially astute and ability to manage budgets
- Awareness of agency processes
- Understanding of digital terminology and processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly and approachable
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator with the ability negotiate and resolve issues
- Aware that planning and attention to detail are key
You will be joining a very successful Client Services team based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!