With extensive experience in an Account Management role, or in an early Senior Account Manager role, you will have awesome communications skills, a flair for establishing, growing and maintaining client relationships and a natural desire to deliver exceptional results for your clients and AmazeRealise.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible for ensuring the agency delivers a consistently excellent client experience across all practices from Technical Development to Analytics and 1st Line Support.
Reporting to the Account Director you will be organised, proactive and keen to act as a highly visible, trusted advisor to all stakeholders.
You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are at interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches. You’ll work closely with the account and project teams to make sure that we successfully deliver work both on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for.
You will be on a mission to:
- Provide excellent client service
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Create and deliver roadmaps for your workstreams ensuring we are constantly aligning with the client’s business needs
- Understand and solve your client’s problems and add value
- Be accountable for the strength of the client relationship
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Respond to client briefs and deliver winning proposals
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and
- Demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm, to clients and within the agency, for digital
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery and take responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
- Provide support to maintain, generate & increase revenue streams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proven experience of working on a technical Web Design and Build account, within an agency at AM/SAM level
- The ability to lead client meetings for your projects/workstreams
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with both other agencies and third parties
- Anility to juggle different projects and client requirements in an organised and efficient way
- Ability to support in planning multiple workstreams and ensuring work is lined up for the team
- The drive to grow existing accounts and bring in new business opportunities where possible
- A passion for all things digital
- A willingness to spend some of your time in Europe
- Experience working with a central team with multiple markets is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working Luxury brands is desirable, but not essential