Take a look and you’ll see we’re one of the biggest digital agencies in the country – with over 300 staff and a diverse range of stellar clients including Lloyds Banking Group, The Co-op, Childline, Heathrow, EFL, Lexus, Channel 4 and Expedia.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will need to have strong experience of working within a digital agency including consumer campaign-based experience across multiple digital channels. You will have solid experience of digital processes and solutions, design and build project experience also an advantage but not essential.
You’ll need to be as comfortable in client meetings as you are interpreting your client requests and identifying the best approaches. You’ll work closely with the project team to make sure that we successfully deliver campaign work on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for, generating the exceptional results. We also expect you to be able to contribute to business growth and develop the accounts and the relationships.
- Provide excellent client service to mid/senior level clients
- Ability to present confidently and take control of a meeting
- Proactive reporting and idea generation
- Oversee your accounts on a day to day ensuring we deliver on our promises
- Understand your client and their business, inside out
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Anticipate and solve your client’s problems
- Understand the bigger picture of the agency and the client
- Support the Senior Account Director on management and development of the account/s
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Gain a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including stakeholders
- Respond to client briefs and deliver strong proposals / Statements of Work
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends
- Contribute to the monitoring and meeting of monthly revenue targets
WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO WE NEED?
- Someone who loves developing relationships with clients and our internal team
- Ability to take the lead on projects, plan and strategize
- Understand, interpret and challenge client requests
- Provide direction for more junior members of the team
- An eye for detail to ensure quality output
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Financially astute and ability to manage budgets
- Awareness of agency processes
- Understanding of digital terminology and processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly and approachable
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator with the ability negotiate and resolve issues
- Aware that planning and attention to detail are key