We do what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. We create the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool. We also have Kin + Carta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 33 days annual holiday
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!
About the role:
As Senior Business Development Manager, your primary goal is Demand Generation; identifying, pitching and winning new clients for the agency. You will do this via proactive, outbound lead generation and nurture, working as part of the agency & group Demand Generations teams, and by developing strategic relationships with key tech partners.
You will put together winning sales materials, and have the ability to plan out and execute outbound lead generation campaigns in line with our current strategy. While your priority will be to create new opportunities, you will also assist in the full process from the initial phase through to closing, pulling in the correct experts across the agency as needed.
What you'll do
- Your primary focus will be on lead generation, lead qualification, and outreach, with some involvement through to closing the deal
- Use and adapt our quarterly outbound campaign plans, to target and sell to key industries and accounts
- Manage and nurture relationships with prospective clients
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells and referrals
- Attend our own and third party events, to preset, network and grow out database of Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- You will take Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and through a process of strategic discussion and questioning, convert them to SQLs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue to be presented to Senior Management
What we need from you:
- You have experience working in a digital marketing agency or with a big tech vendor (Episerver/Adobe/Microsoft), in a sales or business development role
- You have a comprehensive understanding of client business goals, how to extract them from clients, and to use these insights to pitch our solutions
- You are able to create written business development proposals and marketing materials
- You have an existing network which can be leveraged to our advantage
- You are able to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation through to close
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for digital and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends
You will be joining a very successful New Business team, as part of the wider Demand Generation department (inc. Marketing and Client Services) based across our offices in London, Edinburgh, and Manchester. There will be an element of travel as required to visit clients as part of the role.
A key part of our success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!