AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications with 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars, Edinburgh, Manchester & Liverpool.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!
About the role:
Do you love creating content that stops people in their tracks? Do you thrive by delivering tangible results to improve content performance and exceed KPIs?
We are looking for a confident, proactive, curious and thoughtful content manager to join our team to support our customer-first approach to digital communications. The work will include generating fresh ideas based on data driven insights, articulating ideas for creative technologists to validate, preparing clear, compelling client presentations and managing the distribution of the content.
The senior content manager will take a strategic approach to creating effective content, drawing on data, insights, analysis and understanding audiences as a key to success. The successful candidate will ensure messages are consistent and engaging where-ever people encounter them.
What you'll do
- Develop insight-led content ideas that resonate with target audiences
- Briefing these ideas to creative technologists with clarity and vision
- Distribute & selling content to target publishers
- Creating clear, compelling client presentations
- Writing effective briefs for content creators (and be able to critique their work)
- Working with a team of creatives, project managers and client services to cost, own and deliver effective solutions
- Identifying and managing influencers
- Presenting clear content solutions and approaches to challenging clients
What we need from you:
- An editorial mindset and the ability to create imaginative, bright ideas that deliver genuine impact
- A passion for all aspects of digital marketing as well as being committed to delivering results
- Keep up to date with trends and opportunities across content, social, paid and SEO
- Communicate concisely and effectively in face-to-face situations as well as through the written word
- Have experience in creating content to improve organic search/SEO performance and its value
- Understand how web content works and how it is successfully implemented
- Be ambitious and proactive; a self starter able to spot opportunities around them to improve client solutions. Always hungry and willing to learn from the incredible talent around them
- Have the ability to work well as part of a busy team
- Possess superb attention to detail
- Be an active listener and have a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills – a key factor in this busy role
- Have at least 2-4 years relevant experience in a digital PR or SEO agency or in an equivalent in-house role
You will be joining a very successful Communications team based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!