AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 5 UK sites in London Blackfriars Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Karta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
About the role:
This will include working across a variety of clients and supporting all areas of the Data Intelligence team in order to develop a broad understanding of our Data Intelligence offering.
Primarily the role holder will support our Data Strategists in delivering reporting and insights against the Data Roadmap they have created for our clients.
What you'll do
- Data analysis using a range of digital analysis tools including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Using data extraction tools to manipulate data in Excel in particular via Next Analytics
- Using data analysis & visualisation technology (e.g. Google Data Studio or Tableau to provide relevant and useful insights)
- Compile recommendations using Google Slides and Google Sheets
- Liaise with data collection (tagging) experts to define and the test tracking required to provide the data we need to measure site performance
- Be a data evangelist!
What we need from you:
- Substantial experience in digital data analysis
- Sound working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Awareness of Tag Management Systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Sound working knowledge of data visualisation tools (e.g. Data Studio, Tableau)
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Client facing experience would be an advantage
You will be joining a very successful Data Intelligence team based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!