About the role
AmazeRealise are looking for a creative and imaginative thinker who has a passion for digital and is dedicated to producing exceptional, cutting edge work. Confident in their ability to design creatively with an assured style, the successful candidate will seek to push the boundaries of a range of cross-platform digital work.
Working closely with other designers in the Creative Team and the wider AmazeRealise team, the successful candidate will help execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication. We are look for an open-minded and collaborative designer who strives to inspire and enjoys being inspired.
- Ability to produce, design and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts of an exceptional standard for every brief.
- Apply expert art direction and craft to the visual elements of creative projects with a strong consideration of copy.
- Be a point of contact in the creative process and design strategy-providing input at every stage of the project.
- Collaborate with the wider AmazeRealise team to execute tailored creative solutions for new and existing client’s business requirements.
- Develop trust-based relationships with internal stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the creative credibility and process of the creative team.
- Help with internal and external brainstorming visual and copy sessions with other members of the creative team.
- Inspire and motivate clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive work.
- Develop creative concepts that are forward thinking and in-line with current media trends, forging and executing exciting digital ideas.
- Produce sketches, storyboards and scamps to communicate ideas to clients.
- Good presentation skills to help fire the imagination of new and existing clients.
- Imaginative hands on creative thinker with instinct and flair. An ability to think laterally and literally, who is curious about clients' products or services.
- Motivated and driven with a strong sense of belief in your ideas and with the confidence to express them, coupled with a flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to client needs and budget.
- Ability to work with a copywriter to produce ideas, concepts and campaign mockups to produce original ideas that generate results.
- Proficient understanding of user-centred design, user experience and information architecture and an understanding of designing to accessibility standards.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Ability to take rejection and criticism well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients and colleagues' requirements.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise work and meet client deadlines working with other team members.
- Ability to inspire high creative confidence of internal and external stakeholders.
- Problem solving, logical thinker with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivator with good organisational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure.