The successful applicant will be working in the Liverpool office in a close team environment with various technologies including .NET CMS frameworks such as EPiServer
The successful applicant would be able to demonstrate proven project experience and an ability to very quickly learn new technologies and working practices, as well as embrace the challenges of working in a fast-paced development team. They will also have great communication skills and attention to detail is paramount.
- Code development across the web solution for both large projects and small changes.
- Input to architectural changes and recommendations on continuous solution improvements.
- Leading development activity and partake in build breakdown and estimation sessions.
- Ensure that the delivered websites are efficient, clean and meet the client expectations.
- Lead investigations into issues and problems. Work closely with the wider production team to identify the root cause. Report on findings and make appropriate recommendations for improvements.
- Raise and track issues through our defect-tracking system (JIRA).
- Lead software demonstrations or present technical recommendations to the wider team and the client.
- Attend client facing meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Lead the evolution of development and quality standards within the technical team.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in web development and delivery.
- Strive to improve more junior developers through code reviews, pair programming and formal mentoring.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Proven experience of working with CMS products
- Proven experience of creating robust scalable web applications
- Experience of working with GIT based version control systems.
- Code delivery via continuous integration pipelines and through automated deployment tools, knowledge of Team City and Octopus deploy an advantage.
- Cloud hosting experience an advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience of unit test frameworks
- Good knowledge of modern security standards and data protection regulations
- Excellent communication skills, at both a technical and non-technical level.
- Great interpersonal skills, with proven experience of building excellent working relationships with clients.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Experience working within an iterative development framework.
- The ability to manage your own time successfully and prioritise effectively.