Joining an experienced and collaborative Development team you will have the chance join one of the largest independent digital agencies in the country, during an exciting period of growth. You will get the opportunity to showcase and develop your technical remit, working with a host of highly reputable clients including the English Football League and The Jockey Club across a range of high profile and challenging digital projects (have a look on our website it should tell you all you need to know).
Joining AmazeRealise is not just about technical ability and experience, we are looking for the right person to join us. If you are forward thinking and enjoy working in a balanced fast paced and friendly environment, then this is the company for you! You’d be based in in our Edinburgh HQ. We’re a friendly and social team, located in the very accessible and vibrant area of Leith, 5-minute walk from Water of Leith and the Shore.
- Strong experience of delivering and maintaining CMS built sites (e.g. Umbraco and EpiServer).
- Strong background in .Net Development.
- Confident talking to and dealing with requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate should be able to work as a part of a team to deliver new websites and apps for our clients. You should also be comfortable supporting existing .NET websites and apps following delivery.
- Suggest and advise technical developers about solutions to problems, best practice and knowledge sharing.
- Comfortable extracting requirements from briefs, client meetings or emails/comms.
- Able to resolve issues on any project work or support cases, as and when required.
- Able to read, and contribute to, a Functional Specification document.
- Umbraco CMS
- EpiServer CMS