AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications based across 4 UK sites in London, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool.
- In return for your talented work we offer a competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat
- Friday morning rolls
- And, most importantly, Friday afternoon beers!
About the role:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day task management of medium sized engagements (6-10 team members, up to £500k revenue). They are the primary client delivery contact, ensure project scope is defined, create and manage the project plan, and provide direction to all members of the project team. The Senior Project Manager is ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects to ensure that the project goals are accomplished, and client needs are met.
What we need from you:
What we need
- Strong understanding of both Agile and ‘traditional’ delivery methodologies and ideally a qualification in one or more
- A proponent of servant leadership
- Ability to accurately scope and schedule creative and development projects
- A proven track record of strong budget management
- A desire to bring transparency to the business team and ability to grow and maintain the trust of your teams and clients
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Brilliant problem-solving and analytical skills
- A strong drive and desire to learn
- Experience managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams
- Proactive at managing expectations for agency and client teams
- Proven organizational and planning skills and must be detail oriented
What you'll do
- Act as day-to-day project contact for the client
- Run all relevant ceremonies and associated artefacts
- Collaborate across the Creative, Strategy, UX, and Technology teams to ensure seamless end-to-end execution of product launches and creative marketing campaigns, from kick-off to post-mortem
- Adapt and apply the delivery approach to meet project objectives and client business drivers
- Establish and maintain project communications and processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Review deliverables to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
- Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
- Identify and manage project risk
Desirable but not Essential:
- Exposure to complex Content Management Systems
- Experience in the rail industry
You will be joining a very successful Delivery Team with PM’s based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!