AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together a deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Carta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
In return for your talent we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Subsidised Private Health insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the Fruit you can eat, Friday morning rolls, Friday afternoon beers
About the role:
Our Senior Project Managers are highly valued members of our team and lead delivery on a wide range of engagements with our clients. Always client-facing, they are the primary agency problem solver and client delivery contact. They ensure project scope is defined and the delivery team are clear and primed to develop high-value solutions.
Demonstrating proficiency in a strategic, creative, technology and business management environments, ou SPMs are supported and sponsored to sharpen their skills to deliver human advantage in all they do.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Manage all aspects of delivery for a range of projects e.g. creative-lead marketing campaign, data-driven feature development, site design and build on two of our largest and most prestigious clients
- Work with a huge name in the transport sector and a large global FMCG organisation
- Understand Agile leadership and facilitate our teams to deliver human advantage
- Play an active role in the London office and Delivery team to ensure we stay ahead of the rest in how we work
- Consult with clients to identify the most suitable delivery approach
- Train in all of the methodology and soft skills required to develop as a best-in-the-business delivery professional
What we need from you:
- Strong understanding of both Agile and ‘traditional’ delivery methodologies and ideally a qualification in one or more
- A proponent of servant leadership
- Ability to accurately scope and schedule creative and development projects
- A proven track record of strong budget management
- A desire to bring transparency to the business team and ability to grow and maintain the trust of your teams and clients
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Brilliant problem-solving and analytical skills
- A strong drive and desire to learn
- Experience managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams
- Proactive at managing expectations for agency and client teams
- Proven organizational and planning skills and must be detail oriented
Desirable but not Essential:
- Exposure to complex Content Management Systems
- Experience in the rail industry
You will be joining a very successful Delivery Team with PM’s based in our offices across London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!