You will be joining a highly motivated, close knit and successful UX team with consultants based in our office locations in London, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Manchester. As we have client projects running out of each of these offices, as well as on client site, there will be an element of travel required as part of the role.
We have regular team catch ups, both face-to-face and web conferences, and encourage our consultants to work closely with each other and share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and can make an impact from day one, with comparable experience working in the field of UX. However, in the same breath we’re not just looking for someone to come in and create brilliant wireframes and prototypes. We’re looking for someone who can lead a project forward from the discovery, understanding and research phase to defining the UX strategies and experiences, supporting the build process as well as ongoing optimisations.
It goes without saying that you should have a firm grasp of the user centered design approach, being able to identify user needs as well as understanding a client’s business needs and outlining how to get the best balance between these to deliver business value.
You will be proactive in your approach, with a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team. As a senior Consultant you must be approachable and happy to share your knowledge and experience with junior members of your team.
- Capable of running prioritisation workshops and delivery of succinct client UX Strategies
- Conducting and analysing Usability research and testing sessions as well as desk research tasks
- Developing personas from qualitative and quantitative insights
- Defining User Journeys, Information Architectures, Page Wireframes and Prototypes
- Working as part of a collaborative team that also includes creative designers, data analysts and developers
- Communicating with clients and managing client expectations
- Confidence to be the voice of the customer while understanding the business needs that drive decision making.
- Comfortable in all areas of UX process: Research, design, testing.