This is an Ad-hoc Contract position.
AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 5 UK sites in Shoreditch, Soho, Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have St Ives Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
About the Role:
With hands-on, all-round experience of managing SEO campaigns, you’ll have recognised the importance of integrating with other channels to improve organic results.
Working across the agency to implement technical, content and outreach initiatives will be key to your approach.
You love to be the first to know about recent Google updates and get into the nuts and bolts of why things have changed and how things work.
Performance of your clients is of utmost performance and you’ll want to be front and centre of translating and reporting on your success.
- Auditing client and competitor activity from a technical, content and outreach perspective- resulting in actionable insight
- Formulating strategies and ensuring clients are clear on the approach they need to take
- Planning and managing activity within the SEO team and the wider organisation when applicable to your strategies
- Choosing KPIs that are reflective of activity and analysing the data on a regular basis to keep on top of what we need to do
- Regularly sharing industry updates and acquired knowledge to keep the team at the forefront of the industry
- Attending client meetings and translating activities and results to clients.
- Starting to get involved with pitch work, with the aim to start attending and winning work
- Reporting to the head of SEO, providing clear management information about the health of and time spent on client campaigns
- Previous SEO campaign management (2 years+) experience essential
- High level knowledge of the Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Basic HTML and understanding of front end development
- Good understanding of technical SEO with desire to learn more
- Good understanding of how the web works
- Initiative to keep up-to-date and willingness to share knowledge
- Client-facing skills – ability to explain things clearly
- Excellent literacy and numeric skills