AmazeRealise does what very few digital agencies do. We bring together deep understanding of human behaviour with the limitless possibilities of technology, to make innovative solutions that enhance lives. In short, we create human advantage. We’re about putting people first and technology second.
Every advantage we build is designed to deliver an advantage for your business. Measurable commercial success is as important to us, as the emotional engagement with your brand, your teams and partners. To do this we have more than 300 experienced specialists who think deeper, act faster, deliver quicker, work smarter, and find innovative and insightful ways to tackle your problems. AmazeRealise is the advantage you need.
We have a combined 40 years of building brands through digital platforms, services and communications. We have 4 UK sites in London Blackfriars Edinburgh, Manchester, & Liverpool, and we also have Kin + Carta Group offices in Chicago, New York, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Shanghai.
About the role:
The User Experience Lead is responsible for being the user advocate, making sure all our client’s digital customer and employee digital touchpoint is designed to deliver the best experience possible.
The role will make sure that interactions and requirements are well researched and understood for all key customer segments to steer to the creation of digital solutions, enabling projects to build the best possible solutions and experiences. You'll be required to wear ‘multiple hats', spanning all elements of user design across the end journey; including the creation of user stories, guiding online user experience design on both our products and new systems, and service design of projects.
Your expert approach will guide the rest of the business & increase our capability of what good practice looks like in UX, a brand new role in a brand new team in a brand new business – how exciting!
What you'll do
- Guide and develop user stories / journeys for customers and staff alongside key business stakeholders to help guide and define product direction and deliver success in user experience satisfaction.
- Support the onboarding of new digital and technology suppliers to immerse them in our client’s Digital experience, ensuring their design principles are at the core of their outputs.
- Develop a strong understanding of our digital technologies and systems, evaluating their user experience effectiveness, working with business and product owners to implement improvements that will better enhance user experience.
- Conduct regular user research and usability testing to inform digital product development, working closely with the Insight team and communicating findings across project teams.
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs as required to ensure products are based on usability and functionality, communicate these design ideas and prototypes to developers to then take on into the delivery pipeline.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends in user experience and find ways to introduce these to the client’s digital products and technologies.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
What we need from you:
- Sound knowledge of UX principles centred in human design
- Experience with Axure or other design prototype software
- Experience in developing and using user research and insight
- BA or formal qualification in UX desired
- Working UX community participant
- Google Analytics experience (or other web analysis tools) desired
You will be joining our client’s team direct ideally in York or London, with regular (paid for) travel to the other office.
A key part of AmazeRealise’ success is the collaboration between all teams and business areas. We encourage all business areas to work closely with each other to share knowledge, learnings and experiences. It’s not all work and no play though as we have regular team socials as well!