The prospective candidate has a chance to grow the role, and whilst being expected to deliver high quality, semantic and inclusive code, they will also be leaders and champions within the agency for animations, with a burning desire to create industry leading work.
At AmazeRealise we take great pride in the work we produce and are looking for experienced individuals with the same passion. If you have a proven track record of delivering outstanding digital work, can collaborate with teams across multiple disciplines and confidently understand and explain technical concepts, whilst also being able to conceptualise and craft beautiful creative solutions.
You’d be joining us in our bright, spacious offices in London. With regular team catch-ups and presentations, discussions on Slack, social activities like yoga, drinks after work and nights out, there’s something for everyone. Perks include our cycle-to-work scheme, fresh fruit, childcare vouchers, contributed pension and regular mentoring.
- A rich and engaging portfolio of work, showcasing creative ideas and technical implementations.
- Deep knowledge of ensuring accessibility in websites;
- Solid understanding of using CSS to style the DOM leveraging pre-processors;
- A deep knowledge of SVG and WebGL, including animation and performance;
- Knowledge of design sprints.
- Confidence working directly with clients, and translating their brand needs into cross browser code;
- The ability to produce fast prototypes, and sketch motion;
- Confident with GIT and GIT flow;
- Understanding of agile processes and able to work to user stories;
- Proficient communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
- A constant eye on what's new, and desire to push the technical boundaries and achieve best in class innovative solutions;
- A desire to grow a discipline and blur the boundaries of existing departments;
- Good time management and organisational skills.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award-winning agency, then don’t be shy. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.